Een tweetal tekeningen uit mijn schets boek. De eerste is Madonna ten tijde van het True Blue album. Van een photoshoot van Herb Ritts uit 1986. De tweede tekening is naar een foto van de H&M campagne van 2007.
Sorry if I got the Mevrouw bit wrong, but wanted to show off the little bit of Flams I learned while I was a student in Ghent, Belgium 30 years ago. Anyway, just dropping by to thank you for leaving a comment in my post How to display images side-by-side and for your compliments.
Goode Morgen Mevrouw Maria,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSorry if I got the Mevrouw bit wrong, but wanted to show off the little bit of Flams I learned while I was a student in Ghent, Belgium 30 years ago. Anyway, just dropping by to thank you for leaving a comment in my post How to display images side-by-side and for your compliments.
Dande and tot straks
Peter
Dummies Guide to Google Blogger
"online book" in progress